ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi - Newbie

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Hi I thought it best if I introduce myself properly.

I've just set up a online store selling most of the popular car care products (lots more still to be added though ;) )

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

It's a idea i've had for a few years now, but I never actually did anything about it ... until now. I've been working on the whole site myself since well before Christmas and i must admit its been a labour of love, with lots of late late nights. Anyway i'm pleased with the result and any comments postive or negative are welcome.

I've also set up a discount for members which will be added to the list of discounts in due course (pm me for a cliosport 5% off if you would lilke to buy anything in the meantime).

I'm also happy to set up any group buys on any products or accessories so if there anything you feel you might all need please let me know and I can sort a discount.

Here's my bit on detailingworld where i seem to be spending most of my life at the moment.

Cheers Tim

Titanium 182 full fa
Hi fella, looks a good site... will try you out in the near future.

Like Rich mentioned, we like discount?

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Thanks, for the kind words.

At present i do free delivery over £65 and a 5% discount on all orders using code CLI-GUSXU-43733 or typing in 'cliosport' at checkout.

Cheers Tim

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Aye the bloody stuff is perminantly on back order, which reminds me i need to give Meguiars a bell to see if theres any news on restocking.

Last edited:
  1996 Valver
Hey, Great site. Looks really nice and easy to read, Also think you list a good amount of information on your products.

Saw your detail on the Audi on DW thought it looks great.........whitch makes me happy as I have just brought all the stuff you used (sorry but from autopia) but will definatly be using your site for my next items!

Chocolate Bar™
looks like a nice site! your tempting me (who has no money) to buy a pc by putting them on the front pages though and doing em at such a good price ;)

106 GTi
I am suprised your selling P.C's as they are illegal to sell in the UK, as they are not kitemarked etc!

106 GTi
Most people import them themselves from Autopia. The retailing of them by UK companies is the dodgy area.

RB 182
Yeah the health and safety of the PC's are a touchy area, because if you have a accident with it the seller is responsible or something but getting it from America means you responsible. Something like that.