ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi-Res images of these F1 greats?!

Citroen DS3 White
I'm after some hi res images of these so I can print them and put them up at my house. Ultimately after a printable 12x8 inch but 7x5 is also good enough.

The best I can find is 500 x 357 for this
3231902962_384e14e056.jpg

And 800 x 536 for this
3231902884_17c6080e41.jpg

I obviously don't want to pay through the nose for getty etc. so if you know of where I can get some, that would be smashing.

Also, acn i ahve the moon on a stick? :eek:

Suzuki Ignis
Pay for them, if you want them that bad you'll do the right thing. Copyright infringment is bad m'kay.

Citroen DS3 White
There are loads that arent under copyright as they are public images. Cant even find any of the 4 of them on the wall to pay for without them writing all over it.

I get your point though...

Citroen DS3 White
Cheers Marky, will have this on my wall by friday.

I remember watching this happen, cant see Hamilton doing it somehow. Showing my age now...

Suzuki Ignis
There are loads that arent under copyright as they are public images. Cant even find any of the 4 of them on the wall to pay for without them writing all over it.

I get your point though...

Im just kidding, it aint that bad, unless your making profit from it.

I cant find any big versions either sorry.