ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi there, pug owner 'at the moment'

Artic 182
Hi there guys, joined up as a member for 2 reasons, firstly i am a french car fan and feel a move coming soon from my current car to something with a little more comfort so i am doing some 172/182 research. Also i am breaking a 172 cup for a friend so i will put some details of that up in the for sale section.

Hope to meet a few of you guys in the east anglia area soon!

Here is what i currently use as a track car/road car, i wont go through the spec unless someone is interested!
DSCF4077.jpg

DSCF4069.jpg

DSCF4495-1.jpg

DSCF4151.jpg

DSC01770.jpg

Artic 182
Cheers for the comments guys. Its a good track toy with a solid setup. Looks shite but who cares, its for driving, not looking at.

Heres my power curve. Made a happy 153bhp before throttle bodies
DSCF2519.jpg

182 Cup
Nice 106. Not far off my last, I had 4 106s, my last being an s1 rallye track car. I have a 172 cup which was a more than adequate upgrade

Titanium 182
Cheers for the comments guys. Its a good track toy with a solid setup. Looks s**te but who cares, its for driving, not looking at.

Heres my power curve. Made a happy 153bhp before throttle bodies

Erm

I think it looks really awesome :)

Artic 182
Nice 106. Not far off my last, I had 4 106s, my last being an s1 rallye track car. I have a 172 cup which was a more than adequate upgrade

Its interesting you say that, i did wonder. I wouldnt say it was an upgrade everywhere but then i dont own one. Its certainly not faster and i would be surprised if it got similar lap times without alot of fettling

Thanks for the comments guys:)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Ace pug mate, very similar to my mates.

he's got a 1.4 XSI, with a VTS in it,, stripped, Bmc cold air feed, stainless steel manifold, pug sport exhaust, racing clutch, gti front struts, 283mm GTI brakes and 1.3 ralley gear box (high ratio) n all that.

It shifts. No cage though, feels like a tin can.

He kept up with an E46 M3 t'other day going from lights to lights. Went into a petrol station and the guy followed him.

Said he was like "what the f**k is in there".

Artic 182
Lol. They are very quick when timed up properly and stripped. Before the cage i could pull consistent 5.2's to 60mph without a passenger