ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi to everyone.

Artic Blue 182 FF
I would just like to say hi to everyone, it would seem you have a good site here.

I currently own a 2001 Ibiza Cupra, but i am fancying a 182 in either Racing blue, or that orange colour with the following options: Xenons, climate control, CUP suspension and if possible the recaro seats ( like the Trophy ones).

I obviously need to sell my car in order to get a Clio, but if anyone could point me in the right direction to the spec iam after then i would appreciate it.

This is my current car and spec, all of the mods have been done with my own fair hands as iam a Audi/VW/Seat Technician and know these engines quite well.

Details as follows:

2001 51 plate Ibiza Cupra
Ovni Yellow.
All the usual toys.
Just turned 50,000 miles last week.
Full Seat service history, with receipts to prove.
Engine:

ATP GT2X Turbo kit with an ATP Exhaust manifold, BMC CDA air intake, S3 MAF, S3 Forge Turbo intake pipe, S3 Fuel injectors, 4 Bar Fuel pressure regulator, Evo Heat sheild gasket, Forge Front Mount Intrcooler, Miltek 2.5 Inch Down pipe and race cat, powerflow custom exhaust sytem with oval tail pipe, all painted in textured matt balck paint with red hoses.
Power currently @ 284 BHP and 296 ibs/ft

Interior:

standard cupra half leather.
Nomad A pillar with boost and oil temp gauges
Switch next too gear stick for intercooler spray.
Quick shift.

Suspension:

FK Highsport adjustable coilovers.

Brakes:

305mm brembo's supplied by Badger 5
Standard rear brakes

Wheels & Tyres:

16 Inch OZ Super Turismo's painted metallic black with new P Zero Nero's all round.

Body:

Leon Cupra R Splitter
Touran rear wiper

Entertainment:

Alpine S Type front components
Kicker amp
10 Inch Sub
Dension I pod link
6 CD Auto changer in the boot (not currently working due to the I pod link)

The cars condition is immaculate, a few stone chips on the front bumper and bonnet, but hardly noticable. All wheels are like new. And it drives and handles great.
S3700008-4.jpg

S3700007-2.jpg

S3700010.jpg

ava.jpg

Mint.jpg

mint7.jpg

mint4.jpg

mint1.jpg

ForgeFMIC.jpg

Can be seen in action here

th_RS4VsIbiza.jpg

Thanks for looking.