ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi to everyone

172 sport
Just a quick introduction of myself to the forum,I have been reading through a lot of the forum posts and have already found it very helpfull.
Last week I purchased myself a year 2000 172 clio sport,it is to be used as a track only car,and trailered to events,the car has already been used as a track car,although it is still taxed and tested,I will be letting these lapse,as Ive no need to use it on the road.The car has quite a few mods carried out,spax coilovers,tarox brakes,decat cobra exhaust,all stripped out inside,fibreglass dash fitted,race seat and belts,strut braces front and rear etc,so I hope to join a few of you on a track day or two over the coming months.I will no doubt have a few questions about my clio,thanks Paul :)