ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi! *waves*

Clio
Hi there!

New on the forum, and to be honest I'm here in the hope to find a solution to a problem (ack!)... but thought I'd post a wee message here before barging in onto the help section.

New Clio driver... hmmm... somehow that whole sentence seems a lie. Hahahaha. Ok, so I don't drive... which is why the Clio was bought, she seems like a nice wee car for me to learn in (OH's got a giant 4x4, popularly called "The Beast" by me, and I refuse to learn to drive in it). And the Clio is def not "new" (2001).

But anyway, I've found myself with a little car that seemed perfect for me to learn to drive in... only to find it not being so perfect after all. I think the biggest point when learning to drive a car is actually to learn in a car that starts. Hahahahaha!

I know nothing (and I mean absolutely nothing apart from how to open car doors and fasten a seatbelt!) about cars. But... I am willing to learn. And clearly as I got a non-starting car, that seems to mean much more than just to learn to drive! :)

Anyway, I shall hop on over to the help section... and hopefully someone can guide me in the right direction!

Take care.