ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi :)

Clio 172 cup
Hi

Im new on here. Just thought I'd introduce myself. Im nicola from Sheffield. I drive a 53 reg 172 Cup.

Clio 172 cup
Yes a lady with a cup! Didn't quite realise what i was buying. I did the typical woman thing.........Liked the look of it and had to have it :D

Clio 172 cup
Hi

I live in Ecclesfield but work around the Walkley/Stannington area. I spend quite a bit of time in Rotherham too so you might see me zooming around there :)

nice, you may see me too (normally see her parked up between southey green school an the park, would that be the route from ecclesfield to hillsborough?) Anyway welcome to the site.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
ecclesfield? i like up the road (near parsons cross) and i NEVER see any sports knocking about...

need to get out more :)

Clio 172 Cup
Hi Nicola, I just bought one too :D they're wicked aint they!
I was born in doncaster up the road sorta thing! Anyways hope ya havin fun with it like I am!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Hi Nicola, Welcome to CS :) Nice to see another local :) would you like your name added to the yorkshire mailing list for meets?

Clio 172 cup
Hi everyone

I've uploaded a pic of my car.......and me!

Gaz, I would like adding to the list please :)

Clio 172 cup
n1619460161_16829_6405.jpg

Clio 172 cup
Hi

Why is it rare?

Forgive me for sounding ignorant but dont really know much about them. Ive had it two years and bought it because i liked the look of it :eek:

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Ive added you name to the list :) Nice car too dont see many 172 cups in silver at all, good buy :)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
You'll find anything and everything you need to no about your car on here, feel free to post more piccys in the clio media section :)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Hi

Why is it rare?

Forgive me for sounding ignorant but dont really know much about them. Ive had it two years and bought it because i liked the look of it :eek:

According to renaultsport.co.uk, only 90 Iceberg Silvers registered.

I gotta admit, I had totally forgotten they made any in Silver, hence the edit.

As said plenty of info about Clios on here. Here's a bit of info on the Cup to get you started ;)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=161921