ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi

corsa D 1.4 design
hello
my names paul,im 23 from hampshire and love cars and xbox. i've been driving 3years now with the 3 years n.c.b :D and had 3 cars. now for the best part

my first car was a flame red 1.2 merit vauxhall corsa B which cost my dad £320. i hated it at first but soon got to love it when it came to its end of line. it was a basic car but cant really say no to 320 for it. insurance was a bomb at the time and was around £1.300 for a year! after giving up on wanting to mod it and looking at corsa-b.co.uk i gave up,
25062009074.jpg

25062009067.jpg

25062009070.jpg

that died and having failed its 2nd m.o.t with a MASSIVE FAIL it was starting to die. so i opt for a car on finance to get myself some history then came along my next car

vauxhall corsa C 1.2 elegance in a berg red. this lasted me 6 months tops as i couldnt get to grips with the interior ( granny creamy colour)

e2a795af.jpg

only pic of it that makes it look nice. i hung around corsa-c.co.uk for a while wanting to mod it and then gave that up as its a 1.2 and pointless to mod.
now for my current car
i now own a vauxhall corsa D 1.4 2009 plate again on finance. ive had it over a year now and its sluggish. made me want to change it but im in a 5 year deal. so this summer the car's going with the buy-out clause or my mum having off me.
9fa6c300.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture037.jpg

SAM_0864.jpg

SAM_0862.jpg

i love this car's style and interior but hate its engine. i wanted it since its release in 2005 and now i own one, one of its slow models. i want it gone. which brings me here today aiming for a clio 172. this time i WILL mod this time i WILL goto meets this time i WILL enjoy myself.:eek: