ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HIC Insurance

Insurance renewal is up soon and Ive seen a few mentions of HIC on here.

Can anybody give me a contact number please?

Cheers

Steve

don't

08451 290 290 Mon to Fri 9am to 8pm sat 9am to 2pm

HIC, if u got 1 yrs no claims + and at least 19 then i found they were best but apparently they have gone up a bit as of late due 2 a high claim or so the rumour is

.Dave.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

Im with HIC, they were the cheapest i could find.

I have heard that it is a nightamre if you need to make a claim, but we all hope that never happens.

There is also a 25% charge on drivers under 25, because they had a 500k claim go against them.

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

Im also with them and hopefully nearing the end of my claim. Only been going since last August!!

HIC isnt the problem, its Highway. Thats who your insured with and their mailto:cr@p">cr@p

As soon as i get my 3 yrs NCB back Im off to a decent company if theres such a thing.

if u go with hic get a name and save the quote, i didnt they... quoted £700 full comp on my valver with no no-claims, so went out next day bought the car and hic didnt like the quote now with tescos £1500, and thats the cheapest i can get!!