ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HIC Vs Adrian Flux

Mondeo STTDCI

Cant recommend Phil enough at HIC. Loved beating Flux and was straight to the point. Fastest quote Ive ever had. And cheapest so far.

Now seeing if Flux fancy beating him - then Ill phone him back and Im sure well work something out! ;)

Flux were no where near what Phil quoted me, on either my 1.2 or a Valver.. £1200 difference in fact on a Valver!!!!

Mondeo STTDCI

But I cannot find another insurer willing to give me a decent quote on a very lightly modified 1.2 (tints and alloys)

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 23 February 2004

But I cannot find another insurer willing to give me a decent quote on a very lightly modified 1.2 (tints and alloys)
Try CIS, they dont increase the premium for body mods

Quote: Originally posted by Big Iain on 23 February 2004

privelege gave me a quote of 820 on a 172, im 21

wont insure anyone with mods under 21, i know cus im with um and i have mods... that i have forgotten to declare... oopps

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 23 February 2004

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 23 February 2004

Try CIS, they dont increase the premium for body mods
CIS are ok.. but in my own name, they wanted £2000 on my 1.2.. silly.

Mondeo STTDCI

Thats the number I rang.

Flux gave me a renewal notice of £798. I phoned them up and it turned out Im insured for mods I havent done yet and probably wont bother with now so I took those off and they said ok now its £735.

So I called Phil and he said £624.

Called back Flux and they said £609.

Called back Phil and he said £548. I took it cos it kinda gets to the point where your gonna be chipping off a £5 here and there and it aint worth it plus Phil was getting a bit :mad: Reckon I coulda got it down a little more but Im happy. Liverpool Vic quoted me 1124 and when I said HIC have said half that the bird was like "I cant get anywhere near that!"

Im not suprised Phil getting a bit :mad:, me and daz have probably double his workload with the amount of plugs we post hehe!

Who is this Phil dude? Who does he represent and whos had a problem with Flux and what was it?

Flux are the lowest quote so far beating Tesco by £30. Ive got to sort this tonight/tomorrow morn as picking the cra up in the afternoon.

I have used HIC for many years cant recommend them enough always helpful and very good with the prices......apart from when i came to insure a sensible car........

Chuckie

Mondeo STTDCI

Call Phil he will beat their quote. He siad to me "ah we always try to beat Flux".