ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Hiccup' on low revs

RS clio 172
I have recently been noticing a 'hiccup' in power when at low revs and applying some throttle. Its just like a sudden splert of nothing right after i give it some gas, then its fine again and the revs climb. doesnt happen all the time just occasionally. Any ideas anyone? Just hope it aint the start of something big :S

RS RIP
How is the cold start-up ?

Mine has been been difficult to start , need to blip throttle a bit to keep her going. I'm thinking it's injector cleaning time again ! Will trie this afternoon.

RS clio 172
It had a service about 3 months ago so i presume spark plugs are ok or they would have been changed, it hasn't been mapped yet and its ok when starting cold, no problems there. It hasn't happened since starting this thread, see what awaits today on the way to work.

1998 BMW e46 323i
Mine's done this for yonks, it had new sparks 40+k ago, new h/t leads about 10k ago, has had regular services/filter changes and even a replaced t/b.

I just live with it. Still goes like stink.