ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

High Beam Bulbs

Rb Clio 182
Right i got

501 Led side lights
D2S 6000k bulbs
Led fog lights

Which all match in color exept the high beam ,

I know it sounds stupid and some will say theres no point but i have a problem in my self if they dont match i dont like it and winds me up ")

So can any one help me please as i have been looking on the Bay and can find led H1 bulbs but i dont think they will be any good

Cheers All Help is Appreciated

Clio III GT 1.5 DCI
Im guessing by what you have put that your going for the white lights, 6000k is close to pure white and I'm guessing your LED's are the same??

If so heres my suggestion, I would go for H1 helium bulbs, they produce 5500K which is the purest white light, no hint of blue nor yellow, they are classed as illegal and only used for show purposes but who would know, they look identical to a 6000k HID kit and the bulb looks the same as a standard H1 bulb, another thing is if they are in your main beam, it will be rarely used, this is what I have done with my car, I am running on full helium bulbs throughout my headlights, the bulbs will cost you around £25 but cheap to give you the look you want! Hope this helps :)

'52 Clio 172 2.0 16v
Stealing the tread abit, what fog light bulbs are they? And I have the standard xenon dipped headlights, what am I looking for for the same sort of colour full beam?

Cheers.