ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

high revving

whenever i rev high in my 182 just before or when the gear change light comes on the stop and handbrake light flicker too.....any idea to why???

Its to tell you that you are going too fast and to slow down.

il give my break fluid a check and not really about going to fast i could be hitting or getting close to the limiter in 1st and 2nd gears and still be going under the speed limit:)

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
same problem but mine comes on when going round sharp corners at speed, my friend whos a mechanic seems to think its a oil pressure/surge warning not 100percent sure though

BMW M135i
same problem but mine comes on when going round sharp corners at speed, my friend whos a mechanic seems to think its a oil pressure/surge warning not 100percent sure though
Its not otherwise the low oil pressure light would come on, its the brake fluid level normally because as it moves to one side of the res during cornering it uncovers the float in the cap.