ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hiiii, I'm new to clio sport, could do with a bit of help using the site please :)

1.2 renault Clio
Hello can somebody please help me on using the site? Been trying to look on parts for sale and it's literally showing me no posts :(

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Re: Hiiii, I'm new to clio sport, could do with a bit of help using the site please :

Welcome, parts are in the market place which requires full membership :)

1.2 renault Clio
Re: Hiiii, I'm new to clio sport, could do with a bit of help using the site please :

Thank you :) and ahhh right so do I have to pay to use the site fully?

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200

It's worth the joining fee :)

Yes, £12 I think.

Well worth it as you get access to the useful guides, market place and you can access the club discounts!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26

And dont forget the free gift! What are you after ill have a look for you ;)

1.2 renault Clio

Not looking for anything in particular, just seeing what's available, or if there's any bits I can add to my car :p

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26

Get some pics up im sure youll get some suggestions. I go for side skirts and 17" wheels ;)

1.2 renault Clio

Hey I think I will see what ppl think, since I set up a account Iv done more stuff to my car so my whole profile needs editing, it's just figuring out how to do it all,I'll get there eventually :) Iv just got some 16" wheels, I'm actually looking for a lowering kit if anything :p

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26

Get a photobucket account.. it provides links of your photos to copy and paste. You need lowering springs and/or adjustable coilovers..

Clio 172

Welcome along! :) I would agree that the £12 membership is worth it! You get a snazzy bottle opener and a sticker for your car. Stickers add 5bhp and that's a well known fact. Membership also leads people to be super helpful. I paid my fees and posted a problem, a day later one of the guys from here had sorted me out with the parts I needed and given me the help to sort it all out.

Jack

1.2 renault Clio

I'll have to have a shop about see what's around

1.2 renault Clio

I'm think I'll sign up, anyone know if it's easy to convert clio engines?

1.2 renault Clio

Thank you I kinda thought that myself , although I'm not a fella thank you anyway haha

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26

Lol @fella

1.2 renault Clio

A sticker adds 5 bhp... U sureeeee??? Never heard this one haha

1.2 renault Clio

Welcome along! :) I would agree that the £12 membership is worth it! You get a snazzy bottle opener and a sticker for your car. Stickers add 5bhp and that's a well known fact. Membership also leads people to be super helpful. I paid my fees and posted a problem, a day later one of the guys from here had sorted me out with the parts I needed and given me the help to sort it all out.

Jack[ a sticker adds 5bhp?? U sureeeee never ever heard this ]

Clio 172

A sticker adds 5 bhp... U sureeeee??? Never heard this one haha

Yer! Stickers = Street cred and street cred = POWAAAAAR! 5 bhp for the Clio Sport forum sticker! ;)
Jack

1.2 renault Clio

Hahahaha thought u honestly believed it did

atomik182

ClioSport Club Member

Welcome.. i'm also a new member, just wanted to say its def worth the £12 quid membership fee.

Clio sport 182

Hi I'm also a new member will be paying for full membership on Thursday :clap:, also Shelley you still not going to give me them centre caps hahaha

Clio 172 Monaco blue

Well worth the £12 and also a great way to meet locals with the same interests, clio's etc and cheap parts:) and best of all advice:)

clio 172cup

Welcome :) always good to have another girl on board

1.2 renault Clio

Hahahaha Anthony asif Ur on here!!! U a member yet?? Uv got nooooo chance of having my centre caps lad!! :rasp:

1.2 renault Clio

Think I'm Guna sign up tomoZ if I remember, invest in this free sticker what adds 5bhp, :clap:

banther

ClioSport Club Member

Its like a f**king self help circle in here.

OP welcome. 1.2 - engine conversion? Just buy an RS. Become full member = achieve full baller status. Apply sticker with caution, CS has enemies.

Clio GT 120 EDC

Welcome

What does he drive lol? I imagine it to be chavved up to some extent.

Haha, hes a vw man, his polo

935903_660546297292099_550115753_n.jpg

New project car

1014166_390028604442709_951491339_n.jpg