ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hill power chips... the low down.

Right this goes out to the hill power mob... how much does nick hill charge for chipping?

Plus whats it like for fuel consumption after... and perhaps the biggest question who has had the guts to tell their insurance theyve had it done and what was the damage on you policy?

I am tempted to get it done when the cam belts due...

cost me £173 all in, fuel consumption was not noticeabley affected, the car is just more driveable, my car has big torque between 3-4k and peaks at 6k insted of 7k where other valvers do.

Skoda Fabia vRS

make sure you mention your a clio sport member, you get discount !

fuel consumption didnt change very much on mine, though at first you might think its gone down because you will be testing the chip out :)

my insurance is VERY mod friendly, cant remember if it went up at all...

It costs £146 inc VAT with Cliosport discount if my mind serves me correctly. Fuel is not affected much at all and the performance increase is more than noticable. My insurance hardly changed. Im 26 with 3 years NCB and i pay £765 with all mods declared, IE: Chip, ind/kit, exhaust, decat, 16" alloys, coilover suspension etc.

Dazz

Williams 2, STi N12

Dazz, who is that with?? If you dont mind me asking. I am same age with same NCB and currently with Tescos..and nearly £200 more!!

Jeez they ripped me off.

So you recommend it for the Williams then??