ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hinckley - Arctic Blue 182

Spotted on the A47 Perimeter road turning into Outlands Drive, female driver, arctic blue cupped 182, at about 1.30pm today.

Silver 172 Mk2
Im from Hinckley area as well mate. Saw a blue cup today with personal plate T700 i think. Was a girl drivin with a kid in the front.

Golf GTI MKV
Haven't seen this one, but Tuesday i seen a black 182 on Ashby Road, i think it had a 'sport' badge stuck on the grille!

Also tonight i spotted a 172 Cup with white Turini's parked in town outside Baracuda, anbody?

Oh and i drive a black mk1 172 if anyone spots me :)

the last few days ive seen loads of 182's not seen before, like this blue one, a liquid yellow one, and loads of black and silver ones, although no one has spotted me yet! :( lol

quite a few of us from around hinckley area, we should have a meet as clart says :cool:

BMW M135i
I'm just down the road in Nuneaton, never knew there were so many cliosporters near to me. Think a meet is required :cool:.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
im 5 mins from Nuneaton an 10 from Hinckly ;)

Theres a Cov meet coming up soon. Check Meets section for details soon.

Lots of Alfas
Im near Hinckley and drive to Nuneaton weekly. Ive seen the black 182 with the sport badge on the front quite regularly. I saw a silver 172mk1 in Barwell today that looked quite low, anyone?

waftywoo said:
Im from Hinckley area as well mate. Saw a blue cup today with personal plate T700 i think. Was a girl drivin with a kid in the front.

waftywoo - are you **53 gby or ** 53 ghy

as i saw a silver 172 mk 2 by the brittania centre this morning, if not you was it anyone else?

Silver 172 Mk2
Not me mate.

My reg is very close to my login!!

You will recognise it. Plus i have a Prospeed exhaust and im usually driving toooooo fast!!

Silver 172 Mk2
Dunno. There is a black 182 on the way into Stoney Stanton as well. Usually parks half on and half off the pavement

waftywoo said:
Not me mate.

My reg is very close to my login!!

You will recognise it. Plus i have a Prospeed exhaust and im usually driving toooooo fast!!

so your not **** FSJ or **** FNF then, as i spotted these last week aswell, both silver 172's?

keep seeing loads of silver 172's about, the 182 on sapcote road, ive seen that near my work on hinckley fields ind. est. no one off here though i dont think

dont think either of these 2 i saw was BG53...

that silver 182 on sapcote road, appeared near my work yesterday, **54 HNK i think

Golf GTI MKV
Just to add another, i spotted a Cup in Morrisons carpark over the weekend, had a private plate and looked very clean.

Lots of Alfas
Jonas7 said:
ive seen a 172 cup about in hinckley, was it A** CUP baj??

I followed him yestarday, has a big exhaust and illegal font no plate, he lives up near the Moonrise Indian restaurant I think. Small world lol.

Lots of Alfas
Ooops im getting mixed up! the cup i followed has number plate *** 172. I passed A20 CUP a few days ago on the a447.

Trophy
Jonas7 said:
dont think either of these 2 i saw was BG53...

that silver 182 on sapcote road, appeared near my work yesterday, **54 HNK i think

My mistake, BG is the gf's car.
Mate at works is FH53.

Mat.

SLK 350
The guy with a cup and white turini's F*1 172 works at national grid, he often drives by me while i wait for the Mrs. Never waves etc though so i ignore the c00t!

Jonas also spotted me giving it some juice the other day in Hinckley. Lets get a meet sorted, even if its just to the Nuneaton bermuda place for a meal and some bowling. Sohuld be a good 5/6 cars by the looks.

Cheers.

yep, spotted ozzy giving it some down hollycroft hill, leaving a yellow/blue mk1 eating his dust ;)

should arrange some bowling and a meal, would be good, plenty of us from the hinckley / nuneaton area :)

BMW M135i
Jonas7 said:
anyone else up for the meet?

Might be an idea to post something in local meets forum, not everyone will see it in here.
Theres that many of us from the nuneaton/hinckley area it would be silly not to organise something.

Golf GTI MKV
Count me in ... if possible!

I can't post in the meetings forum as i'm not a full member, but if im still allowed to attend then i'll pop along!

RS Twingo 133
-BaJ- said:
Haven't seen this one, but Tuesday i seen a black 182 on Ashby Road, i think it had a 'sport' badge stuck on the grille!

Also tonight i spotted a 172 Cup with white Turini's parked in town outside Baracuda, anbody?

Oh and i drive a black mk1 172 if anyone spots me :)

Woohoo Mine is the black 182 on Ashby Road. I have the private plate that looks like BEN C.
I'm up for a meet anytime anyone is interested in the Hinckley area.