ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

His and hers (RB & LY content)

RB & LY 182
55d3a006-1e14-0249.jpg

She (the wife) has the LY which is all standard no mods at all, great car for a hairdresser don't you think? Lol

Mine in the RB which is full of mods!
Just got them gloss black turinis fitted this weekend, had them refurbed by a friend who is a genius with paint! They have been taken off a 172 cup and they were a right mess when I got them!

Only the one pic, I'm going to clean them both up next weekend and take some proppa photos!

All his and hers pics will be posted in here!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Very nice car for the mrs, liking yours too but I imagine the wheels would look 10x better in person, black never comes out on anything other than seriously hi res photos.

Flame Red Delight
Very nice, just realised You are based where I went to pick my b/g 182 from last month haha, millom was nice

RB & LY 182
Very nice car for the mrs, liking yours too but I imagine the wheels would look 10x better in person, black never comes out on anything other than seriously hi res photos.

Yeah will try get better pics of them, trust me they are awsome I love them

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome. LY is a great colour for a girl. Glittery yellow's a bit much for a fella. IMO, anyway.

Both look great!

Z4 Coupe
Look great, My bird keeps badgering me to put her on my insurance for the RB. She gets the usual NO. Perhaps she should just buy one of her own lol.

The RB looks great although not a fan of the tints:eek:

LY looks good also!

RB & LY 182
The tints are Not everyones cup of tea like, but I like them!

Pics of the mrs? Well I don't know I can ask for you!

She prob would