ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hiya......Im back

White Sti Hatch
Few quick pics while i was out, feels great having it back again !

Tad dirty with coving 400 miles in 2 days :eek:

DSC_0040-2.jpg

DSC_0041-1.jpg

DSC_0043-1.jpg

DSC_0044-1.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

DSC_0053-2.jpg

I know there only one sticker on but some one took the R off the drivers side so had to take it off ! will clean it and replace the sticker eventually !!

PS : Hiya Guppy *waves*

AK

M240i
Welcome back matey :).

Really like the way you can notice those blue diamends (sp?) might pick myself up a set.

Easy to change?

White Sti Hatch
Love it, nice to see its wounds have healed

So am i mate, so am i !

Welcome back matey :).

Really like the way you can notice those blue diamends (sp?) might pick myself up a set.

Easy to change?

Easyeist job there is on a mk3 mate

Still one of my faves on CS :D

Same with your mate love the look of it !

didnt know you went anywhere:rasp: glad its sorted mate

Could have posted up some lovly pics of my Ford Ka rental car but thought id better not lol !! :rasp:

ITB'd 182...
HI xx

Looking good Dean! Glad to see the pic wh0reage has commenced!

New you couldnt wait till the end of the month to post up some pics ;)

AK

M240i
Hi

Didn't realise you were gone...

What are blue diamends?

They're an alternative to silvertechs.

I've been trying to find them on E-bay but no luck :(.

Diamdems on the left, Stock orange in the middle, Silvertechs on the right.

indicatorbulbs.jpg

106 GTI
BioHzrd there are far too many pics of this car on this forum, therefore I think you should contribute towards the CS bandwith fee!!

Cars minty

White Sti Hatch
I did it just to keep you happy guppy !! going to get a new pressure washer tomoz so may give it a clean if the weather plays nice !!!

Cheers for the comments :) the Whorage has once again begun....

As for the Bandwidth bah its there for the taking:race:

ITB'd 182...
I did it just to keep you happy guppy !! going to get a new pressure washer tomoz so may give it a clean if the weather plays nice !!!

Cheers for the comments :) the Whorage has once again begun....

As for the Bandwidth bah its there for the taking:race:

Privalidged!!!

Looks good dirty :eek: Matt black FTW!!!

White Sti Hatch
Privalidged!!!

Looks good dirty :eek: Matt black FTW!!!

You should be !!!

Think Ali struggled, and I had to go on it almost diagonally! ha ha

Thats how i get in/out of most places nowadays ne way lol ! but na if im going will be bringing the Jack and C Spanners to get it lifter for the ferry then deck it again on the other side......Custom springs are going on rear soon enough ;):rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You should be !!!

Thats how i get in/out of most places nowadays ne way lol ! but na if im going will be bringing the Jack and C Spanners to get it lifter for the ferry then deck it again on the other side......Custom springs are going on rear soon enough ;):rasp:

lol! - Well we won't be waiting and you'll never get round the track either...It resembles going up a mountian!

White Sti Hatch
Well i did find out there was like 3 turns left on the front coils before i handed it to the body shop lol ! might be why but that would only give me like another 5mm if that !!

Wait till i get the rear springs then itll be fun n games !