ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hmm s2 or valver?

Clio16V
deciding whether to go for an s1 or s2 or even a 1.8 valver(clio), you guys got any opinions?

1.8 is pobably gonna rape me on insurance so not sure if its worth it or not.

gotta go out ill add detail later

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Pug 306 Ralle S2 is my guess - makes more sense to compare that to the valver then an RST.

I would prob go for the S2 tbh. Loads of potential for each car just think mods to the 306 will ultimatley be less hassle. If you want top performance from a valver it will inevitably end up with a wide track and F7R - costly if your not going to do the convo yourself.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
i thought elise s1 and s2

thought "whys he comparing them to a valver??" :D

valver would rape him on insurance he sed! elise would do unthinkable things to him with regards to insurance!!!

wtf ????

whats the deal with this cryptic thread:S the dude could have at least put down what he was on about & not let us guess :rolleyes:

Clio16V
haha what y'all like!

i should of wrote 106 and the rallye, not gti.

s1 with 1.6 bottom end could work quite well.

Clio 172/Clio 16v hybrid
You know you need a valver mate!! Goot show phil and tom what a proper french hatch can do. Give it a month or so and ill take you out in the hybrid then ul know for definite which you want :D:D

Clio16V
Valver insurance isn't as bad as you think mate. Insurance group 12. I was paying 660 for 10 month bonus at 18.

yeah ive checked it now and its not actually that bad only like 50bar more for 1.8 valver compared to the a s2 rallye.

ok nick, cant wait to see your strawberry beast you can get chasing banana.

went in toms rallye/gti last night, shifts quite well for a pug :p

Clio 172/Clio 16v hybrid
Mine might be (sadly) for sale in the new year. Ill take you for a spin so you can start saving up!!

Clio16V
you won't sell it when its built you will have to keep it.
its gonna drink alot of ye olde juice.
id love to buy it :) ill get saving.
terrible clio do you tommy then?