ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HOLA from Mexico

2007 vw SAVEIRO,2003 clio
hello just joined up las week My name is Carlos from mexico city
I live in Denver colorado U.S.A
I just bouth my new project 2003 clio sport
DSCF1102.jpg
[/IMG]

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Evening! and welcome to cs. Looks like ya got yaself a smart motor there mate. Would look crackin wit black alloys an yellow callipers i reckon.

Renaultsport Clio 172
Carlos, mate I am from Mexico too, you are going, if not already, love that little Clio, they are a beast, very fast in stock form already. I live in Mexico City and got my self a Trophy.

Welcome to the forum, you can find me at Clioclub too, hope you already are in there as well.

Cheers and what your plans are for the new project?

2007 vw SAVEIRO,2003 clio
I drove from mexico city to Denver Colorado las Week
36 Hour drive non stop, the clio runs great 190.km all day long whit no problems, very happy whit my new toy

Mauricio pineda Saludos compadre y salud, ponte unas fotos de tu clio para conocerlo :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Nice, I love the fact the little french cars are on the US roads side by side the big beasts that are the norm over there. I would love to take my lil beast from coast to coast in the US. Then again, maybe one day i will set off with just a wallet full of money an buy a banger, like top gear style!