ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hologram grey clio

E60 diesel powah
This is my mates 1.216vclio! ..lowerd 40mm on apex, my 172 mk2 wheels in gunmetal and 172 back bumper, soon to be colour coded! and to be a member lol

DSC07792.gif

DSC07794.gif

Last edited:
I like it, is the front bumper from a 172 as well ?
Is it a 172 replica ? with a few bits missing.

RS Megane DCi 175
Hmm, Just like mine!
07side1yj.jpg

Makes a refreshing change from the majority of black dynamiques don't you think?

looks lovely, wheels look almost the same colour as the car, much nicer than all black, all anthracite instead :D

I'd like to see a 172 replica in hologram grey. Dont know why it wasnt a 172/182 colour the 5turbo and 16v both came in a tungsten grey colour.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
My first car, back in the day was a ph2 Clio in that color, I fooking loved it. Pitty it was a 1.2 or i would still probly have it today.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
MattT said:
Hmm, Just like mine!
07side1yj.jpg

Makes a refreshing change from the majority of black dynamiques don't you think?

18's??? Look huge...Colour code that next kid!

RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
yeah thats a cool colour, nearly bought one in that colour but was sold before i could get a look in :(

MKIII 138
dutty_112 said:
This is my mates 1.216vclio! ..lowerd 40mm on apex, my 172 mk2 wheels in gunmetal and 172 back bumper, soon to be colour coded! and to be a member lol

DSC07792.gif

DSC07794.gif

really nice. From first inspection it needs the following, a sport badge, 20-40mm spacers to bring the wheels out more as it still has dynamique style track width (first thing always gives an RS away is its wide track and low stance)

finally 182 spoiler and you will have a minter looking car

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Loony said:
I'd like to see a 172 replica in hologram grey. Dont know why it wasnt a 172/182 colour the 5turbo and 16v both came in a tungsten grey colour.

Agree strongly, think it looks mint, very understated.

Is the one posted by dutty a 172 rep - I know it has the rear bumper & wheels, but what else does it have ?
any of the front ?

RS Megane DCi 175
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
18's??? Look huge...Colour code that next kid!

Nah - 17's mate.
I'm not sure about colour coding - I would if I had the money but to be honest I'm looking at changing the wheels next. One of the best things about this colour is the way it blends quite nicely with the bump strips - they don't stick out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:
Not sure how much i like it but at least I bet someone else in the same street doesn't have the same colour lol!

Grey was always the best colour on the cup racers! ive said it all along..deffo my fave. if theyd sold a 172 in it i wouldve bought one.

**looks for pic**

Seat Altea XL
I got that colour in a 01 DCi Dynamique, really class colour, even in dark! Got lexus style lights on it, looks pretty good! Due to get bumper strips colour coded, a Koncept spoiler on it, and front grille from the ATMO bodykit. Killing me whether to decide to put sideskirts on it or not, without changing the front n back bumpers... needa decide quick tho!

Anyone else got ne ideas?