ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Home projector help

BG DCI
Have managed to acquire 2 bulbs for different projectors both Sanyo, but am now considering making a home cinema due to being able to put a new bulb in a cheap projector and do the other bits on the cheap.

These are the two bulbs I have which list the projectors compatible:

http://www.dabs.com/products/sanyo-poa-lmp55---projector-lamp-3YRC.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006L54HOI/?tag=cliospnet01-21

The top one has more models available for it.

Can anyone offer any advice on the Sanyo range ect.

Im thinking I will use one of the bulbs for the projector and sell the other one to use for funds for the this project.

Thanks alot in advance

Liam.

SQ5
Buying a projector that you have a lamp for seems a bit backwards to me?

You want a dedicated HC projector, the image and probably resolution on the education/commercial are terrible.

BG DCI
Buying a projector that you have a lamp for seems a bit backwards to me?

You want a dedicated HC projector, the image and probably resolution on the education/commercial are terrible.

OK I see your point that the projector might bit be for for purpose but what should I be looking at on a budget home job?

Thanks

BG DCI
Re: Home projector help WITH XBOX 360

UPDATE

Thought I would just carry on from my previous thread with a new question.

Ended up buying a Sanyo projector as my funds definitely didnt allow for an expensive one but after connecting my xbox 360 up to it with the VGA cable it only wants to run on PAL 50 to get a clear picture.

When I set it up on PAL 60 it says the game cant run on this format.

Any idea next as on PAL 60 its very blurry ect...

I have VGA outputs and also a computer / monitor in

Thanks