ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Home Visit Mechnic Required - Hagley (Worcestershire/West Midlands Area)

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Hi Guys,

About 3 weeks ago I was driving down the A456 at about 55mph when I felt a heavy judder from the back tires, almost as if I had a flat tire. I pulled over to check that if I had a flat tire etc but there were no visible signs. I continued to drive home, however anything about 20mph there is a very harsh judder from the steering wheel and it also feels like the back wheels are wobbling.

Now I have just been going through a promotion at work so I havent had chance to look at it over the last few weeks, but now I cant start the car either. I tried jumping it, however it's only ticking over.

So, are there any reccomendations of mechanics in the area who will be able to come over to mine and have a look for me please?

Much appreciated,

Jat

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
There's a member on here, based in Birmingham that's a mobile mech, scott, I'll try and find his details.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?325182-mobile-mechanic-B-ham-solihull&highlight=

Or give Fred a call.

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Tried calling you a couple of times yesterday Fredrick but your line was engaged..shock lol. Will you be able to get to Hagley? I'll call you later

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
correction no you dont its full!

Sorry for not getting back to you im stacked out with work! if you still need someone to have a look at you clio let me know i can fit you in wednesday 4th @ 2:00 or friday 6th @ 3:30 please pm me back as my phone is off for the weekend.

Thanks
Scott