ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda Civic Mugen RR - Detailed

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Flol. There was a cooking oil imprint in my spare bed after you came over. Deep fried jew.

FLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah, no tints on my jew face thankyou very much! This is Dubai Tan....(It's a salon in aberdeen ;))

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
For anyone that doesn't know, this is Ali
orange002.jpg

Back on topic, the Mugen ABC RRRRRRRR IX(thats 9 Ali), not exactly a looker?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, they banned me. I kept buying books of stamps, then going outside and getting high from licking them.

Good times.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yeah, they banned me. I kept buying books of stamps, then going outside and getting high from licking them.

Good times.
Lick and sniff, lick and sniff.
(extract from the bestselling book by Lt Commander W Soni, "The idiots guide to going down". Published by Penguin)

J03

MX5 1.8
really like the overall design of this car... only thing that lets it down is how 'thin' it looks... theres not flare among the arches the side looks like its been chopped straight down... if it had flared arches it would look such a beast!!!