ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda Integra DC5

A small shoot on Monday with Wayne (ex 172 cup owner from here) and his very tidy DC5.

12330442173_cc4269cb61_c.png

Honda Integra DC5 by Tom Cash, on Flickr

12352000604_d064f90f8d_c.png

Honda Integra DC5 by Tom Cash, on Flickr

Thanks everyone!

Looks good, but for me I think it's a shame on the 2nd pic it's exactly the same background as your 200 :p
Agreed! My hands were tied really. It was short notice, raining and dark. I just wanted to test my new rig and I know that's a good car park. I think Wayne is happy with them, so I'm happy. The edit is much more clean though, I think. :D

Thanks everyone!

Agreed! My hands were tied really. It was short notice, raining and dark. I just wanted to test my new rig and I know that's a good car park. I think Wayne is happy with them, so I'm happy. The edit is much more clean though, I think. :D

Hehe yep, looks really smart, particularly like the sharpness in the 2nd :]

I just popping back to edit my post - that was a quick reply!!

Thanks Matt!

I was gonna say I originally had another shoots lined up and was going to do them all in the same place. But after the 2nd shoot (still not yet edited) I decided to postpone all the others until the weather improves. Got an Evo 10, an oldschool Beetle, a Seat, 3 BMWs, a 350Z, a Supra, a 197, a Jetta and THEN all the WM clio lads at the next meet lol!

I'm sure there's a couple more but I can't remember...

Last edited: