ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hopeful RB Owner!!!

Racing Blue FF 182
Hi all, new member amongst this forum.

Currently on the lookout for a Clio 182 RB.
Had high hopes for one last weekend and exchanged a few messages with a seller however he pulled out/simply stopped replying and now I’m back in the market for one.

If anyone knows of / gets wind of / would like to sell me theirs, let me know.

Cheers in advance,
Shaun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racing Blue FF 182
Well….a whole 19 hours of rocking in a corner patiently (term used loosely) waiting for the right RB to pop up, I’ve now placed a deposit on what looks to be a meticulously maintained example.

104k miles - which isn’t a worry for me as I didn’t want a garage Queen as I’ll only put miles on it enjoying it….besides cars are made for driving, art is made for admiring.

A few choice modifications, namely -
Miltek Cat-back
K-tec poly engine mounts.
K-tec induction kit.
172 cup A/C delete with new cup alternator.
Braided brake lines.
Brembo discs and PBS front pads.
Ph1 Gear nob.

Also negotiated the Cup offset Turinis into the deal. Result!!

3b7c40fe4f64f584dcc06b6c53dbd094.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Well….a whole 19 hours of rocking in a corner patiently (term used loosely) waiting for the right RB to pop up, I’ve now placed a deposit on what looks to be a meticulously maintained example.

104k miles - which isn’t a worry for me as I didn’t want a garage Queen as I’ll only put miles on it enjoying it….besides cars are made for driving, art is made for admiring.

A few choice modifications, namely -
Miltek Cat-back
K-tec poly engine mounts.
K-tec induction kit.
172 cup A/C delete with new cup alternator.
Braided brake lines.
Brembo discs and PBS front pads.
Ph1 Gear nob.

Also negotiated the Cup offset Turinis into the deal. Result!!

View attachment 1527846

Nice one (y) I bet you can't wait. When do you pick it up?

Racing Blue FF 182
Nice one (y) I bet you can't wait. When do you pick it up?

Like a kid at Christmas!

Sunday, I hear the weathers meant to be nice too which is rare in the North West so I’ll certainly be making the most of a) the drive home & b) cleaning it afterwards!

Racing Blue FF 182
Need a project thread mate!

Fairly new to this whole forum lark, worth me parking this current thread and starting a fresh one for when the car is in my hands rather than continuing on this ‘searching’ one?

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Fairly new to this whole forum lark, worth me parking this current thread and starting a fresh one for when the car is in my hands rather than continuing on this ‘searching’ one?

Absolutely mate, i like it to keep a diary of what I have done and the journey the car has gone through. Almost like adding to the car history