ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Horn no longer working..

Dynamique 1.2 16V '05
Hi

Today when "making use" of my horn, I found that it made a few funny beeps, then it went back to normal but quite quiet... then later just not working at all, currently it isn't working.

I wasn't sure about this.. but can horns "run out"? I mean, are they just like normal air horns? The fact is sort of slowly died down confirmed my thoughts that they can run out.. If so, how can I replace it? Do they cost much?! Is this something I'll be able to do myself.. I'm no expert!

Right now the horn's dead.. the fuse is fine incase you're wondering but like I said, it slowly died down - it didn't just stop working, so I'm assuming it needs replacing (I read here somebody mention replacing a horn.. so I'm thinking they can be replaced)

Thanks guys for any replies.. probably just a simple "replace the horn"!

Dynamique 1.2 16V '05
Do you mean actually where the horn is? If so, where might I find the horn, in a Clio Dynamique? (you enthusiasts probably know the exact place to look :eek:)

Dynamique 1.2 16V '05
Ah well I'll go and have a look tomorrow.. it was throwin' it down (still is now, plus its dark)

Thanks for the info