ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

horrified!!!

It is covered by a lifetime guarantee? If mine was like that I would be taking it back! The seller mentions that it has previously been cut/welded? Maybe that is why it is in that condition?

No not a typo 30 English pounds! Purely because it's cluttering the garage up and I want rid it's that price as it does require welding and it has been cut and welded to make it sit right on the car but it did sit perfectly!

Audi S3 Saloon
Hi mate, I bought the exhaust and the guy I took it to said that the internal part of the silencer hadn't been built properly by K-Tec hence causing it to crack.

I'm not sure why the original owner didn't contact K-Tec to get it replaced.

Since it's been repaired, it's a lovely exhaust, not intrusive at all!

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
This would have been covered by the lifetime guarantee had we been contacted. We have only ever had 3 warranty claims on this system in the last 3 years so I can only assume something was not right with this regarding fitment, impact damage etc.

David.

Audi S3 Saloon
I can't comment on how it left the factory/what had been done since...I just know that the exhaust place I took it to showed me the inside of the silencer and the perforated pipe didn't go all the way to the end as it apparently should be.

Anyway, it seems like K-Tec would have fixed it if the original purchaser had contacted them...but obviously they didn't for whatever reason.

Wouldn't stop me recommending the exhaust, I've seen a lot more complaints on here about Milltek systems than anything else.