ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hot Clio

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
holy cr*p, i would die in those temperatures

Past friday morning at 4.30 it was -22c° over here, and average temp for the first two weeks of janurairi was -4, thank god you can dress to cope with the cold, something you cant with excessive heat

alien green rs133
my car has seen -12 the other morning

i live in the sticks though

was chuffed when temp read +1 today

been below freesing for a while up here :p

09 GIXXER 750!!!
holy cr*p, i would die in those temperatures

Past friday morning at 4.30 it was -22c° over here, and average temp for the first two weeks of janurairi was -4, thank god you can dress to cope with the cold, something you cant with excessive heat

-22 where are you?@

RenaultSport Clio 172 MK2
What flashing snowflake? lol

Does your steering wheel melt at all?

When its 2 or 3 degreees a snowflake/ice symbol flashes or lights up just next to the outside temp.

Acutally the steering wheel outer is perfect... though the right hand thumb grip has started to perish.

What was the solution to this besides buying a whole new outer?

Did someone ever end up making replacements or carbon fibre insertes instead??

Cheers

"Navy" N17 TWO
I see - I think it's just my numbers that flash lol

K-Tec have come up with Carbon Thumb-Grips, a few people on here have made some out of fibreglass & painted them

Megane Mk4
Was expecting the 'V6 on fire' picture and 53 comments of failure and disappointment..

Still, least you won't get cold ;)

Clio 172
Sounds like a good idea, Renault service over here is virtually nonexistent.

well when they do i want to be there first! man i would love to live in australia, one of the guys i used to work with was australian and he made it sound so nice. :)

182 Cup
had mine showing -15 in december their but im in scotland thats normally our summer :) 15 degrees and every1 is out with the tops of lol