ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HOT HOT HOT

Icy berg 172 & 172 Cup

Right its a bit tricky to explain noises in writing but my cup seems to suffer from the ticking noise, it sounds a bit like a drip every time i get out of the car i can hear it and its quite loud, even if i drive the car just for 5 mins then it happens, if i stop and tthere are people aroud the always say "you been havin fun" or"chuff me thats a bit hot"etc but normally i will have jus been chillin out and drivin gently!! anybody else suffer from this ?

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Would think most cars do it.

Even if your not ragging it there is alot of heat generated in the engine.

don't

happens more often if uve just ragged it and come 2 a stop, but yea its commen and normal and nothing 2 worry about

Its normal. Remember CATs operate at very high temperatures and the noise is just it cooling down.

Rich

Weeman sucks ****

I get it aswell, even with a short easy drive. Ive also got the 4k rattle come back after it was fixed...thanks renault! Hmmm, maybe that trackday didnt help LMAO.