ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hottie in racing blue 182 - Coventry

200 Gordini
I love you lol na only joking, I was in my black 1.2.
Tinted windows, 172 wheels ring any bells?

Renault Clio 172 Ph 2
RB 182, was you also in the tescos car park, can't remember the reg plate but I did remember it had rear parking sensors.

John

RB Clio sport 182
DSC00438.JPG im one in the middle by the way x x

your mates look like they've spent a week in a morgue tbh

but ''you''.....erm i need a Coventry tour guide...................;)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
your mates look like they've spent a week in a morgue tbh

but ''you''.....erm i need a Coventry tour guide...................;)

Theres nothing to guide you around in coventry.

"theres a grey building....theres another grey building .....theres a 12 year old chav.....theres a grey building....naked lady on horse....grey building....grey building....ring road.....grey building.......grey building....end of tour"

feel like you visited the city yet ???

Theres nothing to guide you around in coventry.

"theres a grey building....theres another grey building .....theres a 12 year old chav.....theres a grey building....naked lady on horse....grey building....grey building....ring road.....grey building.......grey building....end of tour"

feel like you visited the city yet ???

your missing the ricoh arena........the worse stadium for atmosphere ive ever been to!

;)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Atomsphere at ricoh was good to day. there was more police in the car park then i have ever seen doing some training stuff, i only went to buy a magazine in borders and felt like i was in a terrorist attakc :<

LOL i was there when we (derby) played you a few week back, we took 3000 ish and made more noise all game:D

.................some ''noice'' ladies serving the beer at half time tho.

RB Clio sport 182
i got the trophy thingy for bein top at the penguin hitting game in the arcade section here on cs...go me and it was only my 4th attempt wen i was bored i jus tried it and it worked wooo :D

200 Gordini
Why did no one say my thread now had pics of the said hottie lol

Why didn't you come the meet last night Livi?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
OT, but Coventry is an utter hole. Some of the most miserable people there as well.

LOL i was there when we (derby) played you a few week back, we took 3000 ish and made more noise all game:D

.................some ''noice'' ladies serving the beer at half time tho.

I was at that game, your right though, the atmosphere is (always) crap. went to the forest game last week and that wasnt much better