ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How’s this Clio

Quote: Originally posted by Sport172 on 11 June 2003

I agree lose the black wheels and colour code the fogs

Not over the top. Looks good. :D
this car is going to the scrapyard in a couple of weeks time .. = (

GR7

Shiny red R32

The picture makes the colour look gorgeous, not sure what it would be like in real life though!

What colour is it?

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by moddin_mad on 11 June 2003

where did u get that big clio sticker thing from
If you need anything like that just go to your local Signs Express shop. They can make anything and theyll fit it too. All you need is a .ps file with the graphic that you want.

thanks for the valuable feedbacks guys .. i m glad that most of u liked it one way or another .. the colour of the car is cheery red .. i took the pix at around 7pm lcoal time there about .. thus the perfect shine didnt come out (i think = P ) ..

scrapping the car because in this way, ill be able to get back maximum pro-rated Certificate of Entitlement and scrap value from the government of singapore in order to get a new car .. its a very complicated issue and the locals hate it .. imagine juz a piece of paper to get the car on the road for 10 yrs cost a whooping $44000 Singapore dollars... damn

Quote: Originally posted by rockport on 11 June 2003

eh? im still confused. you are scrapping the car becuase the locals dont like it ?
ok .. there is this system call the COE(aka certificate of entitlement) in singapore .. anyone who wishes to buy a car here has got to bid for this coe ... this coe fluctuates actually ... what i meant is that the locals hated this system as it does bring up the car purchase price by maybe 30-40 grand more ..

errr.. i hope this will clear ur doubts ....

if the locals hated my car, i would have run em down with it .. kakakakak

=P