ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How about posting pictures of VERY DIRTY Clios???? Mud and all....

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
THis was mine on Tuesday. It looks worse than it is in the picture...

Still haven't managed to clean it yet. My 182 will be suing me for negligence soon! :cool:

Image002.gif

D.

I actaully think that with a black clio it actually looks great when its extremely dirty or with mud all over the sides! Gives it that MEAN look!!!!!!! :)

Arr I've only washed the car for the first time in err a long time. I'd usually do so werll in competitions like this. Not a bad attempt Darren though keep up the good work.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Jon wtf did u do to get ur car that dirty? and how long was it unwashed for?

172, Tiguan
Only about a week or two, it was last year over christmas. Most of it happened over one day following some Elise's down a few country lanes!

Knew jon's pic would end up in here. My 182 looked like that last winter after a few trips up and down the M5. Not dirty as high up on the sides but the bonnet was black and the front half of the roof was too, f**k knows how i managed that.

172 Cup
jon, are your wheels painted black? and did you drive through an explosion on these country lanes?

Chocolate Bar™
somebody say dirty...

0156.gif

the birds love it
7878b36b.gif

0155.gif

and clart, before you say it, no - I'm not trailer trash :D

dirty4.jpg

From last year, cleaned my car Tuesday after it was covered in flour monday night:rolleyes:

Already covered in s**t, but not quite that bad

Chocolate Bar™
polarbert said:
middo that bird crap will be taking off your laquer if your dont it get it off soonish

That was about 6 months ago when i went dorset for a week, g/f wouldnt let me wash it off while we were there :( was a bugger to get off when i got back, but paint was ok thank god

C4 Grand Picasso
dirtycar.gif

dirtyclio.gif

This was the dirtiest mine ever got, this was only a few days after washing it too.

Martin that picture doesn't do you justice.
I've seen other pictures of your cars including the Williams which put all these to shame.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
After totally stripping it out my clio has become my b**ch hehe.

So i washed it last night before i went to a party. During the party it rained alot. So when it came to go home at about 2.30 this morning i thought i'd have some fun with the valver. So i cained it the 10 miles home. I woke up this moring to be greeted by this.

****001.gif

****002.gif

****003.gif

****004.gif

****005.gif

****006.gif

****007.gif

****008.gif

****009.gif

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
After totally stripping it out my clio has become my b*tch hehe.

So i washed it last night before i went to a party. During the party it rained alot. So when it came to go home at about 2.30 this morning i thought i'd have some fun with the valver. So i cained it the 10 miles home. I woke up this moring to be greeted by this.

Slg001.jpg

Slg002.jpg

Slg003.jpg

Slg004.jpg

Slg005.jpg

Slg006.jpg

Slg007.jpg

Slg008.jpg

Slg009.jpg

Ignore my other post. The swear filter is gay!