ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Can He Tell Whats Ahead!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Re: How Can He Tell Whats A Head!

wangan racing is all like that, very rarely crash either.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Re: How Can He Tell Whats A Head!

He can't see ahead, so hopefully he kills himself before he kills anyone else.

106 GTI
How can you tell he cant see ahead? The camera isnt the best quality for a start and its not from the drivers perspective

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
If he is doing the speed the video is claiming, there is no way traveling at that speed that he would have enough time to react and take evasive action if all three lanes were blocked (you would not want to be swerving or braking hard at that speed)

Which means he would be straight into the back of the tin can hatchback carrying the mother and her newborn baby. Irresponsible cnut, lock him up and throw away the key.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
LOL i love peoples attitude on here! its wangan racing it happens at like 4am in the morning, very rarely is there ever crashes anywhere in japan as they can actually drive lol! and the way you all cream over certain things but some guy doing 200mph on a empty freeway is bad and you hope he kills himself lol.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the guy driving is chiba! he is one of the best wangan drivers ever, past 12am in japan only people using the freeways are vans and lorry's and they are restricted to lane 1 and 2.... so its really not as dangerous as you seem to think it is.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
LOL i love peoples attitude on here! its wangan racing it happens at like 4am in the morning, very rarely is there ever crashes anywhere in japan as they can actually drive lol! and the way you all cream over certain things but some guy doing 200mph on a empty freeway is bad and you hope he kills himself lol.

say you want to overtake one lorry and move to the "fast racing i dont give a s**t about people" lane. Theres no way you can judge how fast someone is accelerating in ure right hand mirror especially if they are friggen miles away. Tough luck for you tho because hes actually doing 200 mph. By the time you move out, hes already up ure ass or worse.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
the guy driving is chiba! he is one of the best wangan drivers ever, past 12am in japan only people using the freeways are vans and lorry's and they are restricted to lane 1 and 2.... so its really not as dangerous as you seem to think it is.

Malice, you're an intelligent bloke but ffs, even you can't think thats ok!!

The video is available for us all to see. Its not a quiet motorway at all! I only watched a minute of it and he overtook atleast 10 cars.

Its f**king stupid and when the prick crashes, he will kill whoever he hits. Its got nothing to do with how good a driver he is, its basic physics. A 2 tonne skyline doing 200 mph will obliterate a family hatchback carrying mum dad and kids doing 60/70mph.

If you argue with that you're retarded.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4

Firstly, you expect me to know who chiba is. Sounds like a f**king prize winning poodle.

Secondly, it doesn't matter if Superman is driving, if another road user who isn't in a van or lorry pulls into that lane, and they collide at that speed, they are dead.

It is irresponsible. No argument with that.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oh please so you have never broken the speed limit? most of the wangan races are organised! so your saying you have never put your foot down or accelerated hard off some lights? thats not really any different lol! guarantee you cant react quick enough to stop.... same with everything there is risks involved but people take those risks... if you dont like it dont watch it lol, im pretty sure your oppinion isnt going to effect anyone so :p

dont search youtube for the vid of smokey nagata in the topsecret supra doing 200mph on english roads lol!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
oh please so you have never broken the speed limit? most of the wangan races are organised! so your saying you have never put your foot down or accelerated hard off some lights? thats not really any different lol! guarantee you cant react quick enough to stop.... same with everything there is risks involved but people take those risks... if you dont like it dont watch it lol, im pretty sure your oppinion isnt going to effect anyone so :p

dont search youtube for the vid of smokey nagata in the topsecret supra doing 200mph on english roads lol!

Seriously...

you are actually comparing me accelerating fast away from lights to someone else doing 200 mph?? You are actually saying those words???

Next you're going to tell me all that coke and weed you do hasn't affected your brain... Oh wait....

200 mph is a huge difference compared to even a hundred which is then a huge distance on 70, the speed he is doing, no matter how good a driver this chiba is, if a car wanted to overtake another it would check its mirror see a car possibly miles away and pull out and next thing the skyline would be up his arse and would cause a sh*t load of damage. chances will be chiba will be dead, and the poor innocent law abiding citizens that he hit will be too

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol i dont do coke or weed lol...

im not condoning their driving but to say i hope he dies soon is a bit strong no? im sure we have all put our foot down to see how fast we can go at times?? i know i have, its just like touge in japan, very rarely is there crashes etc... and tbh the police dont even bother with them as they do it in the middle of no where (touge is completely different to wangan before someone tries to jump on me and call me a bad man lol)

plus pulling away from some lights as fast as you can is prob more likely to kill someone that steps out infront of you as they arent expecting you to go screaming off from the line lol

Come on James, you can't honestly think that's safe. Those kind of closing speeds are dangerous enough on a race track when you have two different classes of cars sharing the track let alone on a public road. Yes it's early hours in the morning and there is "less" traffic, they may well be experienced/skilled drivers and there may be lane restrictions for the majority of the other road users. That does not change the fact that he's not psychic, nor immune to mechanical failure and could very well kill several other people as a result of someone else straying as little as a foot over the white line of the lane he's in.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
plus pulling away from some lights as fast as you can is prob more likely to kill someone that steps out infront of you as they arent expecting you to go screaming off from the line lol

You may have to repeat yourself. For a minute there I thought you said me pulling away fast from the lights was as dangerous as doing 200mph.....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm not angry, far from angry.

I just don't want to lick his bumhole and I think he's a prick.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i dont want to lick his bumhole either, however smokey nagata is a legend...

wangan and touge etc in japan are big things, there is rarely crashes im not saying its safe or i condone it, just stating a fact.

we have all done silly speeds... i have been to cliosport meets where we have all gone for a drive and a group of 10+ cars doing 100+ down national speed limit roads and driving out of safe limits during day time etc thats more dangerous!

Right I'll clear this up.

Smokey nagata is more talented than all of us.
Driving like that on the road is bent.
Japs on the whole are mentalists, probably caused by a society that thrives on convention and supreme law abiding attitude.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
130_0704_20_z+top_secret_v12_toyota_supra+smoky_nagata.jpg

This Bellend should know better.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
because he drives fast makes him a bellend?! you drive a saab... surely that is more reason to make you a bellend than smokey lol.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
He is a Bellend because he races on public roads. What has me driving a Saab got to do with anything?

Well done with your argument though, resorting to personal insults because you know you are wrong works rather well.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Right I'll clear this up.

Smokey nagata is more talented than all of us.
Driving like that on the road is bent.
Japs on the whole are mentalists, probably caused by a society that thrives on convention and supreme law abiding attitude.

Yup.

And malice, if he crashed into any of your family members on the motorway doing 200mph (even the most talented people make mistakes) I somehow don't think you would feel the same way.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Japan FTW.

It's not safe, LOL @ arguing that it's not stupid. It is. Very.

But Smokey is a ledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.