ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How can I get rid of this?

GR7

Shiny red R32
Does anyone know how I can get rid of this anti-virus advert that keeps appearing every time I click on a website, do a Google search or whatever please?

"Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack
Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to system slowdown, freezes and crashes.
Also insecure Internet activity can result in revealing your personal information.
To get full advanced real-time protection for PC and Internet activity, register Antivirus 2008.
We recommend you to protect your PC now and continue safe Internet browsing."

Click here to get full advanced real-time protection and continue browsing.
Continue to this website unprotected (not recommended).

Goodness knows where it came from originally but I don't know how to get rid of it!

http://virus-scanonline.com/presale...BBCB9A8F5F7A6F1ADA2F5AFAFAEAAA9F8FA&errors=44&

Octy VRS
Go into your Control Panel and Add/Remove programs. There maybe something that has installed itself when you installed something else.

GR7

Shiny red R32
Go into your Control Panel and Add/Remove programs. There maybe something that has installed itself when you installed something else.
I can see the icon in the control panel but if I click it, it just says 'open' or 'shortcut' and when I go into the control panel to add or delete programmes I can't see it anywhere! :eek: I'll try Griff's idea thanks! No p**n for me Dansta!

172 Cup 2003
Griff got the same prob. I've downloaded the spyware doctor and has found all the viruses but I can't get rid of them without a licence can i?