ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do front fogs fit the bumper

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
hi just wondering how the front fog lights are attached to the front bumpers in mk2 ph2's

ive won a set on ebay (picture HERE) and dont know what i need to actually fit them.

cheers

fat arctic ! sold yippee!
martin - have you got the cut outs on your bumber? - just had to change mine as i smashed one , you need to take the underside plastic off anf they screw into two pre drilled holes as for the wiring loom cant help ther!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
wiring im fine with its just the actual screwing them that i was confused about, ill have a look today to see if ive got the pre drilled holes on mine

FF 182, v6 wheels
its pretty easy, just unscrew the plastic shield underneath the engine and each light has 2 screws in. unscrew them both and they just pop out.

BMW M135i
Yep, as said they just screw in from behind. Will probably be best off to remove the bumper to fit them and the wiring though as you won't be able to see what your doing otherwise.