ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do I Install anti virus Kerpsnsky(sp) on my netbook

I love my little netbook and its much better than the hulking laptop I had before (for my needs anyway:cool:)

Anyway it lacks a disc drive and a friend has offered me one of his Natasha Kerpnsky software licenses. Without a DVD drive can I still install this?

I have a second laptop with DVD drive but no USB DVD drive

1998 BMW e46 323i
Not got a USB stick or why don't you just download an antivirus off the net, plenty of good free ones.

you can got direct to kaspersky an download it directly from their site personaly id try Microsoft security essentials its free an lite weight an wont bog a netbook down as much as anything else

57 Clio Campus Sport
So it was Kaspersky? I think you can download file from their website and when you install will ask for key

Natasha Kerpnsky?

Kaspersky?

Yep that one!

Not got a USB stick or why don't you just download an antivirus off the net, plenty of good free ones.

Yep got a usb stick ta, don't know what to do with it mind ;) ALready got AVG maybe I will stick with that.

you can got direct to kaspersky an download it directly from their site personaly id try Microsoft security essentials its free an lite weight an wont bog a netbook down as much as anything else

Ok thanks, will stick with AVG

Skoda Fabia vRS
as mentioned, download the trial and just enter the key, get rid of AVG, Kaspersky is far superior