ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do i make my car louder?

Clio 1.4 16v
ive just brought a really nice sportex back box but my car is dead quite still. ive got a viper induction kit on aswell and it sounds mint could do with being a lil louder any suggestions would be great thanks.

Scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Whilst you are driving with your windows down :p

Why do you want it to be loud dude, a 1.4 aint meant to be loud however, what about giving K-tec a bell for some info?

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
Scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Whilst you are driving with your windows down :p

funny that , when i saw the title i was gonna type near enough the exact same thing lol

Clio 1.4 16v
na i ent a chav just like ma car soundin nice does any 1 have and links on where i could get a decat for my car that would be a massive help

Mate I have nothing aganist loud exhausts (I'm after a yozzasport race system next :evil:)

But that's more for BHP gains then just noise.

Haha! I know, I know, I was just playing.

Love the noise Yozzas make but it's the tailpipe sticking out at the bottom of the bumper that puts me off them.

Black 197
just take exhaust off completely thatll be loud

This.

You'll be heard within a 2 mile radius, No one would have a car as loud as you in your area

Or.... get one of those electric dump valve things. IIRC they go "ttssscchh" on cue and make it look turbo'd ;)

Sensibly get a decat or don't bother - Cars aren't meant to sound like planes otherwise they'd fly