ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do I remove a washer jet???

to remove the whole thing, I've been told that you have to remove the entire bumper!! But if you are just having problems with the little ball thingy in the end, pop it out with a blunt knife.....it worked for me....

172 phaseII
lloydie said:
to remove the whole thing, I've been told that you have to remove the entire bumper!! But if you are just having problems with the little ball thingy in the end, pop it out with a blunt knife.....it worked for me....

yep I toke my bumper off because there is a nut at the back to tighten it...

Or unless your on about the windscreen washer jets?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Dave3141 said:
washer jet has a nut behind the bumper, bumper off job, piece of piss to remove though.

Not for the windscreen washers Dave. ;)

To remove the washers for the windscreen, first remove the black fabric lining under the bonnet. then there is a little nut you can unscrew then the pop up out of the bonnet.

Cup 172
Right....Had a look last night and there are no nuts!!! Although I did manage to loose one of the plastic clips holding on the soundproofing...

Looks like its held on with an odd shaped plastic lug...

Any more suggestions?