ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Do I Remove My K-Tec Zorst

I’ve got a 2002 1.2 16v with the K-Tec 4inch slashcut exhaust and I need to take the exhaust off. Since I found out I can insure a Megane Convertible cheaper than the 1.2, I’ve decided to change cars.

I’ve still got the old exhaust and I took my car to the guy who fitted the exhaust, and he said your better off seeing the guy over the road – he’ll sort it.

So I went over and this guy looked like a farmer! I wouldn’t trust him with a packet of crisps, let alone my beautiful little love rocket! So I politely declined his services after he said it’d probably cost about £20.

Does anyone know if Reno sell a kit, like a sleeve, that allows the old exhaust to be bolted back on? Basically the mechanic that fitted my zorst just cut the pipe.

Any ideas???