ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do i use paintshop pro???

mk 2 172
hi guys i realy like wot u lot can do on paintshop pro, how do i make the background in black and white and the car in colour i think it looks great. i have paint shop pro 9

many thanks
james

VaVa
I think you need to learn how to use a forum first ;)

I use Photoshop, but I presume the procedure is similar. Select outline of car. Select inverse. The select b&w, desaturate or whatever.

RS 172
Best way to use Paintshop is to go Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and uninstall it :D. Then get hold of Photoshop :D.

mk 2 172
I think you need to learn how to use a forum first ;)

I use Photoshop, but I presume the procedure is similar. Select outline of car. Select inverse. The select b&w, desaturate or whatever.

ok mate, very funny:clap: fink il get photoshop then

Best way to use Paintshop is to go Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and uninstall it :D. Then get hold of Photoshop :D.

got rid of it, it was a freebee lol, where can i get photoshop and which one you recoment for a begginer.

Thanks for you comments!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
if you are a newbie to Photo Editing software then give Adobe Photoshop Elements a try.
Pick up a copy from PC World for around £65 iirc.
Then get yourself a good Photoshop elements book, and spend copious amounts of money on photo magazines every month like the rest of us, and don't be too shy to look on the net for hints and tips.

D

dick

get a photoshop trial. adobe have probly have a 30day trial at a guess?

latest version.

dont get elements, its s**t. doesnt have all the stuff.
most of all layer mask.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
but this a guy that does not even know how to use paintshop pro....expecting him to buy a copy of CS????? might be a tad too much, hence I suggested elements to get started with.

182 & Porsche 986
download trial of photoshop, i used to use paintshop alonnng time ago and photoshop is so much better and it's more standard.