ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do you do this

I have an 03 Clio i want too remove my dials and make them white, and also put blue VW lights in!

I am willing too drive too some one in London region or Essex who can do this! I want it so much!

can anyone help! I dont have a clue how too do this myself ! i need names and numbers! CHeers guys

official renault ones or are they lockwood? id pay the main dealer if I was you - you dont want to lose your warrenty mate.

if you ask them nicely, then maybe

but by changing the bulbs you are wiping out the electrics side of the warranty

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just called Renault about this! and i asked very nicely and they still told me!

HOLD ON .......Preper yourself.......

£600 + VAT

the salesman was going to do this free of charge for me but forgot all about it (yeah right). lockwood ones are 40 quid and get the body shop to put them on. for £600 you could go to bloody france and pick them up there

What colour are the 172 dials ?? I dont like lockwood dials ! look cheap ! although again there from renault so £100 RRP or summit stoooopid !

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

u could either get lockwood ones or some metal monkey stainless steel dials, u wont get the VW effect on your dials as they are OEL dials and no 1 makes them for you clio....

CHeers Malice, Thats the kind of help i need! I do quite like the stainless steel dial!

If anyone can do this, please letme no im happy to drive!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by S-Dee on 13 November 2003

I have an 03 Clio i want too remove my dials and make them white, and also put blue VW lights in!

I am willing too drive too some one in London region or Essex who can do this! I want it so much!

can anyone help! I dont have a clue how too do this myself ! i need names and numbers! CHeers guys

its actually very easy for the right person.

find out who changes the leds on mobile phones in your area, then take the clocks to the guy and explain what you want.

it wasnt hard to do on a mk1 phase 2. Ive rather they didnt say lockwood on them but if you look on ebay, there are renault traders on there that can order you renault parts at discounted prices. I think only the v6 is white..all others are black unless the new models get them

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by bambam on 13 November 2003

but by changing the bulbs you are wiping out the electrics side of the warranty
So in that case anyone whos changed their indicator bulbs to silvervision ones, are swapped head units has no electical warranty!

I doubt that very much...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

well the 03 clio requires you to de solder the leds and replace them

so that would screw your warranty

Forget that pants then.....

If i can change my dials too white i will! Or what about making getting the silver things around the dials from the Dynamique i think it is!

you have to pull the needles off to change them to white dials or cut the while stickers at the bottom, can be a nightmare is you screw up the calibration