ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do you enter the code......

how do you enter the code into a renault cd player which doesnt have a graphic on the face to show you what your entering? My clio also hasnt got an MFD either which doesnt help matters just wondering if their was a trick to it?

Cars a 52 clio authentique btw!

Cheers

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

using the stalk controls on the steering column, code displays on the top display (display with clock & temp (if it has a temp)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

use the dial to change numbers, and the button at the bottom to confirm and move along, once all complete hold the bottom button down until it confirms the code * if i remember correctly *

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

^^ yep that is correct.

You can also use the number buttons on the stereo eg.

Press 1 four times
Press 2 three times
Press 3 six times
press 4 seven times
press 5 to confirm

Would enter the code 4367

IIRC

[Edited by KDF on 2/10/2005 2:23:41 PM]

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Are you can use the head unit - simply enter the 1st digit by pressing number 1 on the head unit several times until you hit the required number. Same for the 2nd digit - use number 2 digit. Same applies for 3 & 4. Once the code is entered hold down number 6 and you will hear a bleep - the code will have been accepted

AS KDF has explained ^^^

ah sweet thanks guys.

I did the above as KDF mentioned before and then all i heard when i pressed a button was the same beep you get after pressing 6?

Any clues? is this an anti theft thing cause I may have messed up on my first attempt at entering it?

thanks for the replies!