ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do you remove clock from dash

Clio 1.5dci billa...
I need to remove the clock from the dash to change the bulbs, any advice as I cant find any screws to remove or not, cheers

Double deal.

I've had the one in my car out over a dozen times.

Pull both dash strips off - 4 screws, pull top of steering column up and off - 2 more screws, 3 screws along top in vents, 2 either side, pull door rubbers off
Pull hole dash towards you and up, over steering wheel and out the door

You could do it blindfolded!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
It took me so much longer than that, I had to fight it to get it off the bulkhead, literally screamed at it in my driveway.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
2 Led Bulbs, same as interior light, but you need a white filter if changing the color otherwise it'll mix orange with the bulb color and look pikey.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Odd for one of those bulbs to go out, might be hard to get the same color, I'd say it's easier to just get a pair and change both of a similar color. Pain in ass of a job just to change a bulb though.

Again.. it really isn't.

A bunch of screws that take 10minutes to remove, pull dash top forward (towards you) and up. Remove from car.
Push the two clips either side of the clock unit down and slide it out - the bulbs are on the back of it

:)

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Again.. it really isn't.

A bunch of screws that take 10minutes to remove, pull dash top forward (towards you) and up. Remove from car.
Push the two clips either side of the clock unit down and slide it out - the bulbs are on the back of it

:)

was 4 mins with a beer in hand last time we spoke, see it's just getting longer and longer.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Did the dash in 5 mins 30 secs yes I'm sad I timed it but guess you're right it's a piece of piss second time round.