ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do you tell mk.2 dCis apart?

Audi (R)S2, 1.6 16v
I've seen a dCi 100 advertised and want to know if it's a genuine 100 or if the seller is just being a bit hopeful... I know on later Renaults, the service book sticker tells you the power but is there a way of telling MK.2 dCis apart? Checked the 172's service book and there's no build sticker. I've seen that the badges can have a blue "i" or "Ci", so is this one way?

Cheers in advance.

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Best way is to Look at the gear stick. A Dci 100 will have reverse in the bottom right hand corner and no lift up collar.
dci65's and 80's have a lift up collar for reverse and it's in the top left hand corner. Like any petrol clio.

Clio Dci 65's have silver 'dci' lettering on the doors.

80's have a blue i.

100's have a blue C and a Blue i.

But it's not difficult to change badges!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Best way is to Look at the gear stick. A Dci 100 will have reverse in the bottom right hand corner and no lift up collar.
dci65's and 80's have a lift up collar for reverse and it's in the top left hand corner. Like any petrol clio.

Clio Dci 65's have silver 'dci' lettering on the doors.

80's have a blue i.

100's have a blue C and a Blue i.

But it's not difficult to change badges!

They have the mk3 gearstick too with the 6 speed box?