ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how does the rs tuner pop and bang map work

Megane r26
I can imagine it becoming very annoying after a while, not my cup of tea if I'm honest but each to there own. Can't imagine it being much good for the exhaust?

only does it over a certain rpm too think its 4000 rpm

so have to push on a little to make it do it

drive normal around town no pops ect, blast around back roads ect popedy pop pop

[video=youtube_share;X1sji4Cqzu0]http://youtu.be/X1sji4Cqzu0[/video]

personally not my kind of thing but everyone is different

It sounds s**t. Seriously don't bother.

I'm sure for the first 10 miles you'll think it sounds epic, but it will soon get tiresome.

There's an Evo5 near me that has something similar, sounds like a machine gun going off. Epic it is not.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
My car does it on the odd occasion. When it happens, everyone looks at you at you feel like the biggest chav bellend ever.

No not running a map at all. The RSTuner is 2nd hand and in the post so needs to be unlocked and a map installed on it.

What maps are there?

172 cup
I was seriously thinking of putting this on when I get one. Really glad I heard that, didn't think it would bang that much! Not my cup of tea.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Does the 98RON map make any pops at all? Wouldn't mind a slight pop (running a Yozza decat) but the pops and bangs map is a bit OTT. Lol

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have a full Yozza system on the 182 with the 98RON and there is no pops or bangs.

I do not have a de-cat tho so i cant answer if it would do that with a de-cat on.

225 Cup & Williams
Normal 98 Ron map doesn't do pops & bangs hence there being a different map to make sound s**t I mean pop & bang.

BG182FF
Bloody hell. That sounds like seriously loud pops and bangs. I fancied it myself before watching that vid

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
isnt this just like decel fueling on the omex?

sort of. doesn't work the same though as primary load is on a different sensor (MAP not TPS) so it's a bit crude in that is the main map altered rather than the decel triggers

Last edited: