ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How good does the V6 look.....

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
side by side with the 200....although the 200 has started to grow on me I know what one I would rather have!!

imagegallery29540x303_Gallery.jpg

GTD, Lupo
Love the Vee and they look amazing but for 10k more (new price) your always going to get a far more beefed up car.

Gorms

thing for me is just the sheer road presence of the v6
had a few pass me on the motroways to work ect and looking back in the mirror at them makes me want one every time

it looks like a special car where the 200 could be easily mistaken for a non sport imo

v all the way for me

White Sti Hatch
Not a green one though, surely?

(agree on coils and black wheels, obv!)

Bah why the f**k not lol i like to stand out as it is ! :rasp: id get bored n do the wheels Yellow for s***s n giggles n just to piss folk off on here :evil:

Swift Sport
Bah why the f**k not lol i like to stand out as it is ! :rasp: id get bored n do the wheels Yellow for s**ts n giggles n just to piss folk off on here :evil:

True, although that particular green looks s**t in the flesh imo.

RS Clio 182
Even a 182 would look great next to that - i cant believe that 200 is actually a Renualtsport in the pic,looks like a 1.2 an 80 year old would drive! Black is the only colour id have one in..

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
V6 looks much better than the 200

They look so much better in real life, pictures do the V no justice

PS 200
Why does AG sometimes look great and other times (like in the OP picture) look like a lime juice that's been watered down too much :S.

If you want a good looking car you wouldn't get either tbh.

Focus ST
What a pic that is alex... imagine being sat on the motorway seeing that in your rear view - instant soiled pants

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Am i the only one who doesnt really care about what the 200 looks like, by all accounts its a brilliant car ... I'd quite happily have one tbh, wouldnt be hard to make it look more like this:

Imagine it all black, so you dont see the daft front end.

3775449173_1f32b47d50.jpg

:cool:

V6's are obviously awesome, but only the PH2, & they are silly money imho.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
V6 All day long.

The 200 alsmost looks like a moon buggy compared to the Vee.

I need one in my life ... and soon at this rate!

Renault Clio 182FF + Cup
I want to like the 200, but the design has started to fall apart, highlighted by the black bits against the body colour (I guess picking Black body colour would hide those). V6 looks like it should without too many distracting miss matched lines.

Clio 1970000000
That is a particulaly bad pic of the 200. It looks shite next to the V6.

What you needed was 3 cars in the pic. V6 on the left, 200 on the right and 197 in the middle :cool:

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I want to like the 200, but the design has started to fall apart, highlighted by the black bits against the body colour (I guess picking Black body colour would hide those). V6 looks like it should without too many distracting miss matched lines.

Here you go (It's the only one I have at the moment):

DSC02311.JPG