ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How good does the V6 look.....

Clio V6
I saw an Alien Green 200 last week, it actually looked nice and had good road presence. The 200 is quite a beefy looking car in real life, the Vee is totally insane though so is bound to steal the show.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
V6 has always looked great, and will continue to do so.

Shame I'll never own one. I really need rear seats.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
all black
IMG_3147.jpg

26506_10150103206240293_582855292_1.jpg

PH1 V6
V6 is outragous and for that reason wins hands down for me!

I have to be honest though and say i dont think its exactly a "fair" comparison... the V6 was a bit of a one off and to be quite honest if they took a 200, made it rear wheel drive and stuck a V6 in the back along with a monstrous bodykit then im sure it would look just as good.

Two different cars IMO

V6 is a statement whereas 200 is performance

lol any normal clio sport would look s**t next to the V6 ALso the 200s look much more differnt to the non sports to the apparently ugly nose and the differnt bum

200 FF Storm Grey
V6 has always looked great, and will continue to do so.

Shame I'll never own one. I really need rear seats.

V6 > Friends & Children imo

Sounds to me like you need to get your priorities in order :rasp:

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I love the V6, but I wouldn't say its a good looking car, lots of road presence but its not pretty.

Also just found this pic on net, not that relevant but quite like it!

2867660006_large.jpg

Very overpriced for what it was when you think what you can get for the same money now (as in 26-28k) now days would have you in loads of stuff.
Fab secondhand buy i will drive one one day :p Could not have a vee over an R26R tho. I would have to have a yellow one however Mikes old one in black looked fab if i may say so.

200 FF Storm Grey
Very overpriced for what it was when you think what you can get for the same money now (as in 26-28k) now days would have you in loads of stuff.
Fab secondhand buy i will drive one one day :p Could not have a vee over an R26R tho. I would have to have a yellow one however Mikes old one in black looked fab if i may say so.

Agreed, it's a stunning car, 1 that instantly is loved by any 1 but I'd find it so hard to part with £15k for it when there's an R26 next to it.

I'll def own 1 one day, but not unless it's a 2nd car.