ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How long will you be keeping your Clio?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm keeping mine forever as I'd only get £3.5k for it if i'm lucky and a 3 year old car with similar performance will cost £10k+ at least. It's a lot of money to change car when I'm looking to buy a place soon.

I'm actually in process of getting it looking new again. It's due in for frontend respray, wheel refurb and got quite a few parts to go on once thats done.

Once I've got a place sorted the 172 is going to be a track car and I'm getting a Corvette as a daily driver.

R26
My 172 has been up for sale twice and still cant go through with selling it,its the longest iv ever owned a car.Cant see myself selling anytime soon ;)

clio 182 black /gold
I have owned my 182 for just over 5 years. I might keep it another 2 years. It has almost 45K on the clock.

182 ff
45k fook me thats low , ive had mine 5 years too and dont want it anymore bored of driving up down motoways now, i want a bike

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I've had mine for about 1.5 years and I think I'll be keeping it for a few more years yet.

Clio 182
I've had my 182 since April 2006. Still happy with it and can't see myself selling it anytime soon so no doubt i'll still have it for a while yet

RB 182 with CUP packs
Looked at changing from mine, but I've had from 12mths old with 7800 miles on it.
It'll 5 years old this year & only just ticked over 22000. I'd struggle to get 6.5K for it & there is nothing to replace it with of the same age/performance/overall package. It's only cost me normal running costs.
I'll probably keep it indefinately & when I've finished the knowledge I might treat it to some presents & have it as a Sunday car.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
i bought mine for shortish temr whilst in middle of saving for wedding, and saving for a V6! Wedding has been and gone this sat, so decision is....

Keep for another year and save for V6

or

ITB & Cams.....

Hmmmmmm