ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How lowww??

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
No rear door handels, should have done it all to a diffrent VW tbh :s

1.2 8v 60bhp
5013617542a8892849704l.jpg

lovely jetta
Theres no sun strip because the whole window is tinted

4078711055a9283528794l.jpg

clio dynamique 1.2 16V
Pretty sure the Bentley rims are fakes, saw an old audi a3 round here with the same on and im pretty sure those to were fakes.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
^ Show's how much time i have for euro cars tbh...

ha ha ha i love comments like this, whats euro about that car n please do not say "its dead low n its got bently wheels on it". <<< that does not make it euro, the pic makes the car look standard other than the wheels n air suspension nothin is remotly euro about that car.

sorry about the rant i dont mean to sound like im being funny but im just sick of seeing comments like yours just gets on me wick thats all

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
sunstrips are a fail! to whom the comment about the rear wheel in the arch on the passat its because that there the hub is on the passat so then when its lowered it looks well out if you get me hard to explaine it looks cool a f**k to me, but im into the whole vag scene